About Prezzo Romsey
Uncover the grandness of our restaurant, situated in a magnificent Old Manor House. Step into a living piece of history as you enter our enchanting, meticulously preserved building dating back to 1540. Located conveniently near the High Street and with its own car park, Prezzo Italian Restaurant Romsey offers a perfect retreat to unwind and indulge in delicious pizza, pasta, cocktails and wine.
When you arrive you will be greeted by an enchanting medieval building adorned with charming features, providing a cosy and stylish atmosphere. With a listed building status, you can expect original touches, including a private upstairs dining area accommodating up to 30 guests and a delightful garden at the front.
Dine al fresco at Prezzo; our outdoor dining area provides a delightful escape, allowing you to indulge in delicious authentic Italian food and cocktails, while soaking up the sunshine.
Prezzo Romsey is the perfect restaurant to commemorate any special occasion, be it a birthday, engagement, or graduation. It's also an excellent choice for a regular date night or for hosting a family gathering, with a dedicated kids menu to cater to our younger guests.
Our menu features a wide selection of gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, and lower-calorie options, ensuring that everyone will enjoy the authentic Italian dishes served.
Home delivery is available through Just Eat, allowing you to enjoy a tasty pizza in the comfort of your own home.
Things to do nearby Prezzo Romsey:
- Revel in the lively energy of the bustling High Street, all just a stone's throw away from our doorstep. Discover hidden treasures, unique finds, and delightful craftsmanship as you stroll through the charming streets of Romsey. Our restaurant is surrounded by an array of delightful local shops.
- Delight in the vibrant atmosphere of the Romsey market, a bustling hub of activity held every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Indulge in the rich agricultural heritage of the region with the Hampshire Farmers Market, held once a month.
- Keep your eyes peeled for fun music events in Romsey, whether it's live performances, concerts, or musical events there's usually plenty of choice.
- Take a tour around the beautiful Romsey Abbey.