About Prezzo Mumbles
Immerse yourself in the allure of Mumbles, an idyllic village radiating historical charm and natural beauty. Enjoy a memorable al fresco dining experience with various seating areas, including a spacious roof terrace, an outdoor seating area on the waterfront, and indoor seating across two floors. Facilities include disabled access, disabled toilets, free WIFI and baby changing.
Indulge in a culinary journey at Prezzo, where our menu showcases a delicious array of authentic Italian dishes crafted by our skilled chefs using the finest ingredients. We take pride in offering a wide selection that includes delightful gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and lower-calorie options, ensuring there's something for everyone. As a family-friendly establishment, we also provide a tasty kids menu to please our younger guests.
Experience pure bliss as you bask in the sunshine, accompanied by our tantalising drinks menu featuring an extensive collection of Italian cocktails, thoughtfully picked wines, and refreshing beers such as the crisp Poretti.
If you prefer a cosy night in, we've got you covered. Enjoy the convenience of ordering Prezzo directly to your doorstep through trusted delivery services like Deliveroo or Just Eats, guaranteeing a delectable treat delivered right to you.
Things to do nearby Prezzo Mumbles:
- Marvel at the architecture of Mumbles Lighthouse, an enduring legacy crafted by John Smeaton between 1795 and 1798, illuminating the Welsh coastline up to an astonishing 14 miles out at sea. 4 min drive / 24 min walk.
- Step back in time to the enchanting era of the late 19th century when Mumbles Pier, erected in 1898, became a cultural epicentre, hosting captivating Bandstand Concerts and housing a magnificent Winter Garden. 20 min walk / 4 min drive.
- Embrace the leisurely ambiance of Mumbles Swansea's picturesque promenade, a beloved destination for families, couples, and pet owners alike, stretching over two miles to the iconic Mumbles Lighthouse. 5 min walk
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant spirit of Mumbles Market, where local artisans offer Welsh delicacies and exquisite handmade crafts. Every second Saturday of the month at The Dairy Carpark in Mumbles, Swansea. 3 min walk.
- Unwind on the sun-kissed shores of Langland Bay Beach, is has been voted one of the best beaches in Wales. It’s not hard to see why! The water here is safe for swimming as it runs into a mix of sand and rocks that are perfect for children (and adults) to splash around on. 5 min drive.
- Embark on an adventure to Three Cliffs Bay Beach, it’s the Mumbles equivalent of being on a deserted island. The rolling dunes and sand make for an incredible experience, with friendly wildlife like seals popping up time to time. 25 min drive.
- Situated on Swansea Prom Blackpill Lido is only 7 min drive away and overlooks the stunning Swansea Bay. Blackpill Lido has a great paddling pool and water features, as well as a children’s play area.
- Gower Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is an approximately 30 min drive away and showcases the classic limestone coast as well as a variety of natural habitats. Rich and diverse, Gower's scenery ranges from fragile dune and salt marsh in the north to the dramatic limestone cliffs along the south coast, intercut by sand beaches. Inland, the hills of Cefn Bryn and Rhossili Down dominate the landscape of traditional small fields, wooded valleys and open commons. Award-winning beaches, dramatic coast, rolling downs, and traditional villages linked by small lanes make Gower a place to unwind and recharge your batteries.